Friday, January 11, 2008

Oops


Oh yea, and I forgot to add...I finished the Noro striped scarf. My photos don't do it justice, nothing like Jared from brooklyntweed. I think I really liked the photos of his scarf more than the scarf itself. Oh well, live and learn. The process of hunting down those four skeins of yarn was fun, it was a quest. I only used 2 skeins, so I think I'll make some fake fair isle hats with the left overs.

And since I'm confessing, I also broke down and bought 8 more skeins of Noro to make and felt some Christmas stockings for Joe and Claire as a wedding gift.

So my 'no yarn purchases until Feb' has been busted. But it was on sale, 20% off, couldn't pass it up.

best
aim

2 comments:

Biddy said...

CeCe, I love the coat and the Mitts. Your mom is awsome!! I updated my blog. Just pictures and a confession....bye. Love biddy

Stacey said...

That is lovely! And warm!